Using rlm_perl freeradiis 3.0.11

Cornelius Kölbel cornelius.koelbel at netknights.it
Mon May 30 14:15:49 CEST 2016

In mods-available/perl you reference your perl module.

And your perl module contains the functions

  sub authenticate()

etc.

Then you need to specify that the authenticate section should use Perl.
There are several ways of doing this.

You may take a look at this rlm_perl compatible module:
https://github.com/privacyidea/FreeRADIUS/blob/f6fa2ac72b77a82c7d232f96128524b3b192461c/privacyidea_radius.pm

Kind regards
Cornelius

--
Cornelius Kölbel
cornelius.koelbel at netknights.it
+49 151 2960 1417

NetKnights GmbH
http://www.netknights.it
Landgraf-Karl-Str. 19, 34131 Kassel, Germany
Tel: +49 561 3166797, Fax: +49 561 3166798

Amtsgericht Kassel, HRB 16405
Geschäftsführer: Cornelius Kölbel