Freeraadius stale sessions (no SQL scenario)

khouzam yaghi khouzam.yaghi at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 09:51:28 CET 2016

I dont recommend using checkrad, checkrad reduces the performance of your server, rather than try doing it using sql queries, if you are using freeradius 3.X.X, you have a field in the radacct table which if for the last update you got from this session, so if you add the update time + your interm update , if this value is less than now , then this session is a stale session