Freeraadius stale sessions (no SQL scenario)

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Fri Nov 4 16:04:37 CET 2016

On Nov 4, 2016, at 10:21 AM, Roman <romeo.r at gmail.com> wrote:

> And how I can help you to diagnose and fix this issue?

  Find out where it's blocking, and why.  I don't see the issue here, so I can't help much.

  See doc/gdb for some help, but you'll need to have some C / gdb skills to debug it.

>>  Did you modify that?  Or are you posting it here because you think we
>> don't know that checkrad has that code?
>>
>> No. In the way I copied it here - it is unmodified. And it is not working
> this way. I added this not because I think, that devs don't know, what code
> they write, but because I expect responses from other community members
> also :) So they could see the full picture. But I really happy speaking
> directly to devs on my issue. Thanks for responses.

  I just don't understand the mindset behind people who cut & paste unmodified config files / scripts to the list.  Why would posting that *ever* be useful, when we already have access to that in the server source?