Freeraadius stale sessions (no SQL scenario)

Roman romeo.r at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 17:00:10 CET 2016

>   Find out where it's blocking, and why.  I don't see the issue here, so I
> can't help much.
>
>   See doc/gdb for some help, but you'll need to have some C / gdb skills
> to debug it.

And I don't have both, so I'll just leave that workaround there, which does
the trick :)
   $luser=`/usr/bin/radwho -sru $ARGV[3] | cut -d, -f2`;
   if ($luser) {
    exec("/usr/bin/radzap", "-u", $luser, "127.0.0.1", "eiHaik2o");
    }
right before return 0;

>   I just don't understand the mindset behind people who cut & paste
> unmodified config files / scripts to the list.  Why would posting that
> *ever* be useful, when we already have access to that in the server source?
>
> Maybe you try to think about people as they would be yourself? Don't think
of people that good :) Most of us (people) are too lazy to open the source.
So if I knew, that only devs will answer me here, I wouldn't add that part
of code, but I thought that other people would try to help also (and some
did try) and I'm sure most of them won't even look at the right line of
code, where the check is processed. So I added the whole code here. I'm not
a programmer, but some people here are and there was a chance they see
something I didn't. That was the reason.

--
Best regards,
Roman.