rad-error

Ejaz mejaz at cyberia.net.sa
Sun Nov 6 09:25:23 CET 2016

Would you please assist me to  get rid of this problem,

When I am  forwarding request from my NAS/router to radius server, getting
below error, attached is complete logs.

Thanks in advance for the kind help.

(31) sql: ERROR: Error fetching row

(31) sql: ERROR: rlm_sql_oracle: ORA-01403: no data found

(31) sql: EXPAND SELECT GroupName FROM usergroup WHERE
UserName='%{SQL-User-Name}'

(31) sql:    --> SELECT GroupName FROM usergroup WHERE UserName=''

(31) sql: Executing select query: SELECT GroupName FROM usergroup WHERE
UserName=''

(31) sql: ERROR: Error fetching row

(31) sql: ERROR: rlm_sql_oracle: ORA-01403: no data found

(31) sql: User not found in any groups

rlm_sql (sql): Released connection (9)

(31)     [sql] = notfound

(31)     [expiration] = noop

(31)     [logintime] = noop

(31) pap: WARNING: No "known good" password found for the user.  Not setting
Auth-Type

(31) pap: WARNING: Authentication will fail unless a "known good" password
is available

(31)     [pap] = noop

(31)   } # authorize = ok

(31) ERROR: No Auth-Type found: rejecting the user via Post-Auth-Type =
Reject

(31) Failed to authenticate the user

(31) Using Post-Auth-Type Reject

(31) # Executing group from file
/usr/local/freeradius3/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default