DHCP server failing to add ARP entry?

Toby Walsh walshtj at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 09:21:10 CET 2016

To any others who come across the same problem, I found the solution
buried in an old thread: my radiusd.conf had:

user = freerad
group = freerad

I have no idea if I set this or it was the default. I tried setting it
to "radius", that also didn't work. The old thread had it set to
"nobody", I'm not sure if I tried that. If I commented it out, the ARP
table is successfully updated.