Logging the debug output

Brett Randall brett.randall at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 23:35:06 CET 2016

Hi all

I have an ongoing issue with a FreeRADIUS third-party module that is very
intermittent (only shows up at a random time each day). In the past,
running FreeRADIUS in debug mode has been very helpful, but I don't like
leaving it running from a command line indefinitely. Is there a config
setting that allows me to log the same output that that the debug mode
produces to a file that I can then go through at a later stage? I realise
this will impact performance and consume space...

Thanks

Brett.