Referring to module-specific information in post-auth

Stefan Paetow Stefan.Paetow at jisc.ac.uk
Fri Nov 11 23:33:50 CET 2016

>>I was expecting ${modules.ldap.server} to work, or
>>${modules:ldap.server},
>> or ${modules:ldap:server}, but neither work...
>>
>> Have you got any suggestions how I can do this? :-)
>
>  Post more of what you tried.  You need to specify the complete config
>path (section, subsection) from the top.

Ok, I'm trying to do this:

In the ldap module you have the config entries 'server' and 'base_dn'.

In the post-auth section, I tried to do this:

update reply {
    Tmp-String-1 :=
"%{ldap:ldap://${modules.ldap.server}/${modules.ldap.base_dn}?uid??(&(objec
tClass=user)(accountMapping=%{reply:Chargeable-User-Identity}}"
}

On initial start the ${...} values are expected to be replaced by their
real equivalents. Given that "policy" exists in the "policy" entry in
radiusd.conf, and "client" in "clients.conf" (where each is defined), I
was expecting "modules" to be accessible? There is something I'm missing,
isn't it? Something really silly?

Stefan Paetow
Moonshot Industry & Research Liaison Coordinator

t: +44 (0)1235 822 125
gpg: 0x3FCE5142
xmpp: stefanp at jabber.dev.ja.net
skype: stefan.paetow.janet

jisc.ac.uk

Jisc is a registered charity (number 1149740) and a company limited by
guarantee which is registered in England under Company No. 5747339, VAT
No. GB 197 0632 86. JiscĀ¹s registered office is: One Castlepark, Tower
Hill, Bristol, BS2 0JA. T 0203 697 5800.