3.0.4 - send an access-reject when a proxied access-request times out

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Mon Nov 14 13:14:22 CET 2016

Hi,
> > why? why 3.0.11 and not 3.0.12 (the latest version that has several more
> > bugs/issues etc fixed over 3.0.11 ??)
>
> 3.0.11 was the latest version I could see on the Fedora build system, koji, at http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/packageinfo?packageID=298.

just grab 3.0.12 (or 3.0.x from GIT) and use rpmbuild with the provided redhat spec file

there are a few seps you have to do.

however, I cant be reallhy bothered with all that.  just grab the latest version, run

./configure

and have done with it. it works and breaks this package falsehood that RH et al foister
onto the Linux world.   you can even use containers/dockers/etc if you want isolation

alan