eap-tls + postgresql

Kamil Jońca kjonca at o2.pl
Mon Nov 14 20:00:21 CET 2016

Naive question:
shouldn't definition of sql_fall_through_t (in rlm_sql.h)
be like this?

typedef enum {
	FALL_THROUGH_DEFAULT = -1,
	FALL_THROUGH_NO,
	FALL_THROUGH_YES

} sql_fall_through_t;

current seems to be inconsistent with internal dictionary. But it is
only quick look of novice  :)

KJ

kjonca at o2.pl (Kamil Jońca) writes:

> To be more precise:
> my users file:
> skowronek.kjonca
> DEFAULT Auth-Type := Reject
>
> I tried to play with profiles:
> sql {
> [...]
>    # If set to 'yes' (default) we read the group tables unless Fall-Through = no in the reply table.
>     # If set to 'no' we do not read the group tables unless Fall-Through = yes in the reply table.
>     read_groups = yes
>
>     # If set to 'yes' (default) we read profiles unless Fall-Through = no in the groupreply table.
>     # If set to 'no' we do not read profiles unless Fall-Through = yes in the groupreply table.
>     read_profiles = yes
>
>     default_user_profile = "DEFAULT"
> [...]
[...]

--
http://stopstopnop.pl/stop_stopnop.pl_o_nas.html
They finally got King Midas, I hear.  Gild by association.