different answers depending on the time

Marcin marcin at nicram.net
Wed Nov 16 08:04:33 CET 2016

Hi

Now my configuration responses to NAS with Mikrotik-Rate-Limit regardless
of the time and get data from database.
I'd like to speed up speed depending on time and when client will connect
between 23 and 11 I'd like to multiply his speed.
I can create another column for night speeds in database.
In freeradius configuration i can create another section, similar to
present, which will get data from night speeds
is there any solution to configure freeradius to different answer depending
on time? something like this, depending on condition?

if ( time between 11 and 23){
  normal_speeds
} else {
 night_speeds