authentication-failed

Ejaz mejaz at cyberia.net.sa
Wed Nov 16 10:57:54 CET 2016

Hello,

Please help

As per the attached error it was not bringing the users data, when we cross
checked our database with  quries.conf which is below.

We found on the oracle database table only a "username" as attached where as
in queries.conf ""SQL-User-Name"

Therefore, if replace in my quries.conf from ""SQL-User-Name" with
"User-Name" that should work.

I appreciate your Usual support.

Here is the query.conf file.

queries.conf

allocate_begin = "commit"

start_begin = "commit"

alive_begin = "commit"

stop_begin = "commit"

on_begin = "commit"

off_begin = "commit"

allocate_find = "\

        SELECT framedipaddress \

        FROM ${ippool_table} \

        WHERE pool_name = '%{control:Pool-Name}' \

        AND expiry_time < current_timestamp \

        AND rownum <= 1 \

        ORDER BY \

                (username <> '%{SQL-User-Name}'), \

                (callingstationid <> '%{Calling-Station-

Id}'), \

                expiry_time \

        FOR UPDATE"

pool_check = "\

        SELECT id \

        FROM (\

                SELECT id \

                FROM ${ippool_table} \

                WHERE pool_name='%{control:Pool-Name}'\

        ) \

        WHERE ROWNUM = 1"

allocate_update = "\

        UPDATE ${ippool_table} \

        SET \

                nasipaddress = '%{NAS-IP-Address}', \

                pool_key = '${pool_key}', \

                callingstationid = '%{Calling-Station-Id}',

\

                username = '%{SQL-User-Name}', \

                expiry_time = current_timestamp + INTERVAL

'${lease_duration}' second(1) \

        WHERE framedipaddress = '%I'"

allocate_clear = "\

        UPDATE ${ippool_table} \

        SET \

                nasipaddress = '', \

                pool_key = 0, \

                callingstationid = '', \

                expiry_time = current_timestamp - INTERVAL

'1' second(1) \

        WHERE pool_key = '${pool_key}'"

start_update = "\

        UPDATE ${ippool_table} \

        SET \

                expiry_time = current_timestamp + INTERVAL

'${lease_duration}' second(1) \

        WHERE nasipaddress = '%{NAS-IP-Address}' \

        AND pool_key = '${pool_key}'"

stop_clear = "\

        UPDATE ${ippool_table} \

        SET \

                nasipaddress = '', \

                pool_key = 0, \

                callingstationid = '', \

                expiry_time = current_timestamp - INTERVAL

'1' second(1) \

        WHERE nasipaddress = '%{Nas-IP-Address}' \

        AND pool_key = '${pool_key}' \

        AND username = '%{SQL-User-Name}' \

        AND callingstationid = '%{Calling-Station-Id}'"

alive_update = "\

        UPDATE ${ippool_table} \

        SET \

                expiry_time = current_timestamp + INTERVAL

'${lease_duration}' second(1) \

        WHERE nasipaddress = '%{Nas-IP-Address}' \

        AND pool_key = '${pool_key}' \

        AND framedipaddress = '%{Framed-IP-Address}' \

        AND username = '%{SQL-User-Name}' \

        AND callingstationid = '%{Calling-Station-Id}'"

on_clear = "\

        UPDATE ${ippool_table} \

        SET \

                nasipaddress = '', \

                pool_key = 0, \

                callingstationid = '', \

                expiry_time = current_timestamp - INTERVAL

'1' second(1) \

        WHERE nasipaddress = '%{Nas-IP-Address}'"

off_clear = "\

        UPDATE ${ippool_table} \

        SET \

                nasipaddress = '', \

                pool_key = 0, \

                callingstationid = '', \

                expiry_time = current_timestamp - INTERVAL

'1' second(1) \

        WHERE nasipaddress = '%{Nas-IP-Address}'"

Thanks,

Mohammed Ejaz

Asst. Operation Director of Systems.

Cyberia SAUDI ARABIA