Temporary accounts

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Nov 16 15:41:03 CET 2016

On Nov 16, 2016, at 9:24 AM, Zsolt <dqeswn at gmail.com> wrote:

> Does the radius-protocol/FreeRADIUS provide TTL functionality? (Meaning can
> authenticated people be automatically blocked after some specified time?)

  No.

> Or do I need to set/implement that elsewhere?

  You need to implement custom rules yourself.

  When I said that FreeRADIUS doesn't implement account management, I meant that it doesn't implement account management.  This includes automatic adding of users, deleting of users, expiration, etc.

  You MUST decide what to do, and then implement it yourself.