LDAP Group Default

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Fri Nov 18 12:19:10 CET 2016

Hi,

> I have want to the login user to be authorized according to their user
> grouping in Microsoft AD and also a catch all default.  At the moment I am
> testing with two DEFAULT.  Is it possible to do a Catch all DEFAULT.  My
> example below only catch non hod group.  Any help would be much
> appreciated.  Thank you.

use Unlang and LDAP-Group etc eg in the post-auth phase of inner-tunnel, if doing EAP - ensuring
that the attributes are copied to the outer reply....as per the docs and inline comments:

pseudo code:

if(LDAP-Group = "cn=hod,cn=users,dc=smartoptz,dc=com"){
	update reply {
         Tunnel-Type = VLAN,
         Tunnel-Medium-Type = IEEE-802,
         Tunnel-Private-Group-Id = "30"