authentication-failed

Ejaz mejaz at cyberia.net.sa
Tue Nov 22 10:57:24 CET 2016

Hello.

Sorry for being late.  I am unable to get chance to test it, but before going live, I wanted confirm and make sure from you the below.

I don’t see dialup.conf file anywhere the server. Which you asked me to add in sql.conf (which is actually oraclesql.conf). in raddb. Directory. If I want to add this file, it  should exists??

Where as

I have "sql" file in /usr/local/freeradius3/etc/raddb /default mods-enabled, since I am using oracle database as backend, seems I need to modify  "sql" file instead  dialup.conf??

Regards
Ejaz