authentication-failed

Ejaz mejaz at cyberia.net.sa
Tue Nov 22 15:39:43 CET 2016

>> take the base freeradius config files (grab a copy from freeradius.org or from GIT and then look at the files.

I have tried to get those file but unable to find "oraclesql.conf"  Would you please share  me the link to have  the file which I mistakenly removed some lines from it..

>> Looks like it was renamed queries.conf (which makes more sense these days). I missed that one as well... though I don't generally use sql

As per Mathews email I am not sure. Should look  and modify quries.conf, or SQL file which is resides in " usr/local/freeradius3/etc/raddb /default mods-enabled"

I am sorry to bother you this is the first time I am installing freeradius.  Please help.

Ejaz