freeradius in debian stable (jessie)

Gabriel Ozaki gabriel.ozaki at kemi.com.br
Wed Nov 23 15:13:55 CET 2016

My test machine is using jessie and i compile the freeradius from source (
ftp://ftp.freeradius.org/pub/freeradius/freeradius-server-3.0.12.tar.gz ),
and add the mysql suport to the installation. Is basically ./configure &&
make && make install
I don't remember all the needed packages, but you can use  something like
this on your apt:
build-essential libmysqlclient-dev libc6 libc6-udeb libgdbm3 libltdl7
libpam0g libperl5.20 libpython2.7 libssl lsb-base libmysqlclient18
libmysqlclient-dev libmysqlclient15-dev