Beginner question to "known good password"

Julian Scharrenbach j.scharrenbach at picotronic.de
Fri Nov 25 13:58:15 CET 2016

Hi List!

The concept for "known good password" is something that really gives me
a hard time to understand. Can anyone tell me what I have to change to
make this setup working?

I get the following debug-output:

(0) pap: WARNING: No "known good" password found for the user.  Not
setting Auth-Type

The user in the User file is defined like this:

testuser SMD5-Password := "6i2WbPPxOt2zLBrM/KzNEnRlc3Q=" ,
NAS-IP-Address == '10.0.0.29', Auth-Type := Accept

... and I have a NAS defined as a client:

client ap29 {
        ipaddr  = 10.0.0.29/32
        secret  = testing123
        }

see the full debug-output here:
http://pastebin.com/raw/52eZPhQj

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards
Julian Scharrenbach - Informatik Betriebswirt (VWA)