LDAP group query optimisation

Brian Candler b.candler at pobox.com
Fri Oct 14 20:24:57 CEST 2016

On 14/10/2016 18:45, Alan Buxey wrote:
> No. I think he did mean 3.0.x - ie the latest version of 3.0.x via GIT
> ... that'll be 3.0.13 when released, its currently 3.0.12 with some
> extra bugs/issues fixed (read release notes and/or git submission logs )

I did look at "git diff release_3_0_11 head" before posting.

I saw nothing in doc/Changelog relating to LDAP between 3.0.11 and
3.0.13(pre), except

        * Don't complain on /dev/urandom in ldap

And I saw some small tweaks to src/modules/rlm_ldap/rlm_ldap.c, but
didn't note anything which would change the fundamental logic.

B.