LDAP group query optimisation

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Sun Oct 16 15:15:34 CEST 2016

Hi,
> On 13/10/2016 14:42, Alan DeKok wrote:
> >   Try the v3.0.x branch.  It's largely v3
>
> I don't get that.  Did you mean "Try the v4.0.x branch" ?

maybe he did mean 4.0.x - which is interesting as previously told to
stay clear of it on production systems especially as its about to go all config change crazy.

however, if there is now some change to that policy and 4.0.x is to be very much
3.x with tweaks - with the new crazy stuff being 4.1.x or such then please let
us know Alan  :/

alan