Long delay on response to PPPoE NAS (Mikrotik) on FreeRadius 3.0.12 + MySQL

Nataniel Klug nataniel.klug at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 15:38:32 CEST 2016

Hello Alan,

I found the problem and it's not in FreeRadius or MariaDB. I am sorry for
this... It's a return-path that is making a problem. In this new structure
we have LVS that will make a load balance for our Radius servers behind
this LVS. For them to come to my network I have two virtual routers using
VRRP for the gateway of those Radius Servers. There is the problem. I
powered off on of this VR and now it's running smoothly. Sorry for this
inconvenience. I will have to study more about this cluster idea to make it
work.

Atenciosamente,

*Nataniel Klug* | nataniel.klug at gmail.com