How to Restrict a Group of Users to a certain NAS or groups of NAS?

Philippe MARASSE philippe.marasse at ch-poitiers.fr
Fri Oct 28 14:34:22 CEST 2016

Hello,

As already said, you may use Huntgroups :
  - A table contains NAS IP addresses and corresponding Huntgroup
  - then you can use a check (user or group level) like  Huntgroup-Name
== nas-group to restrict users to this group of NAS.

We used this trick to assign different VLANs to our users depending on
the location of the NAS.

Regards.

--
Philippe MARASSE