ldap shared object

Daniel Wruck daniel.wruck at fbchammond.com
Fri Oct 28 15:43:47 CEST 2016

Going back and reading this page all again, I know where I lost my way. Not knowing which method was better, I built from source. "Note that you will need to ensure all required dependencies are installed first (such as libssl-dev)" has a lot more meaning now. I might even have more missing dependencies, but since building from source is done....

1) is it too late to go back and build packages? my built from source version is working enough to allow me to successfully radtest against it.
2) is there anything more I can read about what dependencies each module requires