Juniper-Local-User-Name reply attribute

Stefan Paetow Stefan.Paetow at jisc.ac.uk
Mon Oct 31 18:22:53 CET 2016

> The full debug contains a lot of sensitive info, which is why I only send it as a last resort, and after heavy sanitization. I understand that this can be frustrating for you and others who help out on the list. My apologies.

Sometimes if that's what it takes, provided it doesn't substantially change things, it's necessary...

> I fixed my problem by modifying the file mods-config/attr_filter/post-proxy and adding the line:
>
> Juniper-Local-User-Name =* ANY

Yeah, if you're running attribute filters, this would be needed, yes.

Stefan Paetow
Moonshot Industry & Research Liaison Coordinator

t: +44 (0)1235 822 125
gpg: 0x3FCE5142
xmpp: stefanp at jabber.dev.ja.net
skype: stefan.paetow.janet