HOW TO CHANGE PUBLIC IP RANDOMLY EVERY TIME USER CONNECT.

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Sat Sep 10 14:30:04 CEST 2016

On Sep 10, 2016, at 7:15 AM, Zubair Ayub <Zubairayub at hotmail.com> wrote:

> but i am not working with ippool module file because when i delete this file my radius works properly nothing get wrong.

  The way to get different IP addresses every time a user connects is to use the ippool module.

> i am working with radusergroup table in mysql , and mikrotik here are some screen shots.

  You have IP pools on the mikrotik, and/or in SQL.  That's why the IPs are fixed.

  You now have a choice.

a) keep arguing, and you won't solve the problem

b) follow my instructions, and you will solve the problem.