Help troubleshooting No EAP session matching...

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Fri Sep 16 15:42:23 CEST 2016

On Sep 16, 2016, at 9:39 AM, A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk wrote:

>> - We are running 3.0.10, which I understand is old. I may look into
>> upgrading to 3.1, but I was hoping the next upgrade would be 4.0.
>
> 3.1.x is the 'old' feature track - now taken up by 4.0.x - but 4.0.x is very
> vbleeding edge and having massive changes..... a 3.0.x config is quite
> quick to upgrade to a 3.1.x config.

  I'm about to drop v4 on the floor, shake it up, and put it back together again. :(

  Porting configs from v3.0 /v3.1 to v4 will take some effort.  The modules will be 99% similar.  The contents of "authorize", etc. will be 99% similar.  The names of the processing sections will change, and the "listen" sections will change.

  It will all be very mechanical edits, but it's tedious.