HOW TO CHANGE PUBLIC IP RANDOMLY EVERY TIME USER CONNECT.

Aurélio de Souza Ribeiro Neto netolistas at mpc.com.br
Thu Sep 22 13:19:03 CEST 2016

Zubair,

     In your SQL conf file you have a Query Sample to do Randomly or not.

     Take a look:

## The ORDER BY clause of this query tries to allocate the same IP-address
## which user had last session...
allocate-find = "SELECT framedipaddress FROM ${ippool_table} \
  WHERE pool_name = '%{control:Pool-Name}' AND (expiry_time < NOW() OR
expiry_time = '0000-00-00 00:00:00') \
  ORDER BY (username <> '%{User-Name}'), \
  (callingstationid <> '%{Calling-Station-Id}'), \
  expiry_time \
  LIMIT 1 \
  FOR UPDATE"

# ## If you prefer to allocate a random IP address every time, i
# ## use this query instead
# allocate-find = "SELECT framedipaddress FROM ${ippool_table} \
# WHERE pool_name = '%{control:Pool-Name}' \
#  AND expiry_time = '0000-00-00 00:00:00'  \
#  ORDER BY RAND() \
#  LIMIT 1 \
#  FOR UPDATE"