return statement failure

John Kristoff jtk at depaul.edu
Thu Sep 22 17:02:24 CEST 2016

On Thu, 22 Sep 2016 14:53:27 +0000
Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com> wrote:

>   Upgrade to a recent version of the server.

Fair enough thanks, I'll advocate for using a recent stable tarball
instead of a packaged version.

>   Features which are undocumented are ones which probably don't work.

Hah, apparently.  Legacy installs are confusing, especially when they
did things they shouldn't have done.  There is another place in the
config that has this and doesn't result in any noticeable errors:

  authorized {
          eap {
                  ok = return
          }

*shrug*  Time to go through the config and validate everything else
that might be a little wonky.

Thanks for your help,

John