rlm_acct_unique missing in current version of Freeradius

Mike Ely me at mikeely.org
Thu Sep 22 19:44:27 CEST 2016

At least, the Centos7 package is.

I'm trying to port an install over from a Centos5 box and see
acct_unique all over the configs, with a corresponding log error:

	Failed to link to module 'rlm_acct_unique': rlm_acct_unique.so: cannot

RPM tells me that rlm_acct_unique.so came with the freeradius2 package
on Centos5.

So I guess my question is: has this module been deprecated/removed, or
is it just missing from the vendor package for some reason?

Thanks,
Mike