Segfault at src/lib/misc.c:1193 in 3.0.4 (3.0.11 looks very similar)

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Tue Sep 27 00:19:56 CEST 2016

Hi,

> a working 2.x system that proxies numerous devices. In order to get
> the migrated configs to work I had to change the user and group
> stanzas to within a security{} block and also get rid of calls to
> the no longer used rlm_acct_unique module.

well, yes....the configuration files and options are different in many places.

to be honest, if its just proxying then the configs are quite simple and you just have a lot of entries
in proxy.conf and clients.conf  (or some other file(s) that you write to for local config reasons.

I know of several FR instances where there are > 300 different realms with their associated
2 or 3 remote servers in the proxy.conf (and those servers also in clients.conf).

alan