radiusd halts when LDAP bind fails.

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Tue Sep 27 23:29:45 CEST 2016

> On Sep 27, 2016, at 5:23 PM, Scott McLane Gardner <sgardne at uark.edu> wrote:
>
> Thank you. I found a workaround that works for me. Since we're using systemd, I told the service "Restart=always". This works for me for now. I will definitely look into upgrading, but we like to stay on whatever version the RHEL repo's provide.

  I wish people would complain to RedHat when their 3 year-old version of the server fails.  As it stands now, you're paying RedHat for support, and are getting no support.  You then ask *us* for support, and we help you, without getting paid.

  This should be a lesson that RH is bad, and you should upgrade to a version of the server that *we* support.  Because we support you.  RedHat doesn't.