FreeRadius 3.0.13 - Using SSID to check AD groups

Pierre de Jong pierredejong at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 13:47:27 CEST 2017

> UNABLE to use "%{Called-Station-SSID}"  (nor %Called-Station-SSID)

What do you mean by "unable to use"?

I mean that when i try to "show" the %{Called-Station-SSID} ..... like, in
a message, we do a" ## %{user} - %{Called-Station-SSID} ## --> it returns:
## username - ##

That is what I mean.

I will send and radiusd -X output soon...

But YES, in the radiusd -X, I can see that Called-Station-SSID is set to a
"RIGHT" value.... but we do not seem to be able to use it "anywhere".

Pierre de Jong