FreeRadius 3.0.13 - Using SSID to check AD groups

Pierre de Jong pierredejong at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 16:00:07 CEST 2017

Hello Alan,

You are absolutely correct, and I would like to appologies...

Indeed, between two "mailing list" messages, we worked on the project, and
you are right, my "radiusd -X" output was not showing "wrong" things...
thus, not giving any ways to go "forward"... again, appologies.

Meanwhile, and juste if someone is "following" this, I was trying to use,
from memory (again, we "had" to go on that project, and conf changed a lot)
we where trying to use it in the "user" file. (authorize) but there, it was
not working,

And just to let "the mailing list" know, we (mostly my collegue who did a
great job) worked out what we needed...

We had quite some "reflexion" about the way to put in place the user -
user at dom.priv - dom\user - dom.priv\user to be able to connect...

And the "AD nested group" check needed also some "time" to found the right
modification in the ldap group

So, Alan, I know you know you are, but I want to tell anyway: you were
totally right, and I thank you for the "slap in my face" ...

If anyone has questions, or is "interested" on what has been put in place,
do not hesitate ... IF i can, It will be a pleasure to help.

Wish you all a great day.

Pierre de Jong