FreeRADIUS, radsec and dnssec

Stefan Winter stefan.winter at restena.lu
Fri Apr 7 20:06:23 CEST 2017

Hi again,

> There's (secure) Server/Client-initiated TLS renegotiation (both ways
> are possible). That happens inband without tearing down the session.

Which, by way of practicalities, is probably not even needed. A change
of cert typically means putting a new PEM file on the file system and
*restarting the server* to pick up the new file. That tears down any
sessions and re-establishes them with the new cert. Problem solved :-)

But hey, if not, Secure TLS Renegotiation comes for your rescue anyway.

Stefan

--
Stefan WINTER
Ingenieur de Recherche