Matching in VSA

Kenroy bennettk9999 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 03:00:51 CEST 2017

Hi Nolan,

Freeradius policy files are stored in /etc/freeradius/policy.d  . You can
take a look at these and read the  freeradius wiki to get an idea on how to
create one.

Here is an example of a policy I used for a Nomadix access gateway to
authenicate users on a specific  VLAN.

I hope this helps :)

halcyon {

if( &request:NAS-Port == 2030 ){