Acct-Status-Type = 7

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Mon Apr 17 13:50:07 CEST 2017

On Apr 17, 2017, at 6:51 AM, Oscar Jofre <oscar at jofre.com> wrote:
> I've been trying for hours but can't find the differences between freeradius on my test environment where with empty user Accounting-on is responding and freeradius on production where Accounting-on with empty user is not responding.

  There is no need to try for hours.  There IS a need to follow instructions.

  Post the debug output for the failure case.  ALL OF IT.

  I mean POST ALL OF THE DEBUG OUTPUT TO THE LIST.

  The important differences between the two cases is the attributes in the packet.  You're editing the debug output to REMOVE THE USEFUL INFORMATION.  Which makes it impossible for us to help you.

  Honestly, this shouldn't be difficult to understand.  It's in the FAQ, "man" pages, web pages, and pretty much daily on this list.  The only reason to post edited debug outputs is if you're refusing to follow any instructions.