Migrating freeradius install

Dagan McGregor list at sudo.nz
Mon Apr 17 23:57:49 CEST 2017

Hi Alan,

We maintain our servers using Puppet, and our preference is to keep the configuration simple.
For a small number of users, the effort to setup and maintain the database is overkill, especially as the use-case for needing it has been removed.

Text files are very portable.

I will try your suggestion for the mod configuration, thanks.

Cheers,
Dagan