multiple instances of pam module

Lars Hillebrand lars.hillebrand at fh-dortmund.de
Tue Apr 18 17:03:50 CEST 2017

Hi Alan,

Thanks for the hint.
He directed me in the right direction ;-)

I had the following in the authenticate section:

authenticate {
	horizon_pam
}

Now according to your note I finally found the error and with the following change it works now synonymous.

authenticate {
	Auth-Type PAM {
		horizon_pam

Thanks again and nice greeting