Error when changing inner auth

LUCA sfire at hotmail.it
Thu Apr 20 11:55:32 CEST 2017

Hi,

I'm using the Version 2. I've successfully changed the default eap type.
Now I'm trying to change the inner auth because I need pap as default.
I've tried to change the inner auth for ttls but then this happens:

   ttls {
    default_eap_type = "pap"
    copy_request_to_tunnel = no
    use_tunneled_reply = no
    virtual_server = "inner-tunnel"
    include_length = yes
   }
rlm_eap_ttls: Unknown EAP type pap
rlm_eap: Failed to initialize type ttls
/usr/local/etc/raddb/eap.conf[17]: Instantiation failed for module "eap"
/usr/local/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default[310]: Failed to load module "eap".
/usr/local/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default[252]: Errors parsing authenticate section.

I've tried to change the inner auth for peap as well, but same problem as before:

   peap {
    default_eap_type = "pap"
    copy_request_to_tunnel = no
    use_tunneled_reply = no
    proxy_tunneled_request_as_eap = yes
    virtual_server = "inner-tunnel"
    soh = no
   }
rlm_eap_peap: Unknown EAP type pap
rlm_eap: Failed to initialize type peap
/usr/local/etc/raddb/eap.conf[17]: Instantiation failed for module "eap"
/usr/local/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default[310]: Failed to load module "eap".
/usr/local/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default[252]: Errors parsing authenticate section.

Why it doesn't recognize pap? Thank you.

Luca