NSS vs OpenSSL

Mark Williams markhw at vt.edu
Sat Apr 22 01:15:05 CEST 2017

On Apr 21, 2017 7:00 PM, "Arran Cudbard-Bell" <a.cudbardb at freeradius.org>
wrote:

> On 21 Apr 2017, at 18:57, Alan Buxey <alan.buxey at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Yep. Build openldap from source. Installing to eg /usr/local so it doesn't
> interfere with the district . Then compile  FR using that local copy of
> libs/includes etc.

Or use the LDAP Tool Box project packages, then upgrading is much simpler.

-Arran

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list
/users.html

Well, I already have a custom install of OpenLDAP. In fact, I just wrote an
Ansible play to handle that for me and specify --with-tls=openssl . I don't
remember seeing such an option for FreeRADUS. How would I get FR to compile
with those libraries as well?