Book About FreeRadius Version 3

carlo at wayne.edu carlo at wayne.edu
Mon Apr 24 20:23:47 CEST 2017

Hello,

Are there any good books on using version 3 similar to the Dirk van der Walt book, FreeRADIUS Beginners Guide? I am new to FreeRadius and will be using version 3.0.4 that is part of RHEL 7 distribution. Since the config files are in different locations from version 2.x and things work a little differently, I would rather start fresh and learn how to do things on version 3.

Thanks,

Carlo

radiusd: FreeRADIUS Version 3.0.4, for host x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu, built on Jan 17 2017 at 10:28:38