Book About FreeRadius Version 3

Alan Buxey alan.buxey at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 20:45:24 CEST 2017

read that book alongside the important upgrading file:

https://github.com/FreeRADIUS/freeradius-server/blob/v3.0.x/raddb/README.rst

and as for version 3.0.4 - "will be using version 3.0.4" - do yourself a
favour, use the latest 3.0.x release before you hit the first of many bugs
and issues that have been fixed by then (you only need to read the release
notes for the 3.0.x train to see the reasons why 3.0.5, 3.0.6...... 3.0.11,
3.0.12, 3.0.13 got released..its not all about features.

alan