deploy accounting server

Leandro ingrogger at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 21:11:47 CEST 2017

Hi Guys , I recently installed freeradius on my oracle linux server:
yum install freeradius was the command I used.
I want to setup my radius server to receive some accounting and store it
on my mysql db.
Question:
Where are located the mysql schema ?
How can I change/tune the queries to the db  ?

The directory /etc/raddb/mods-config/sql/main is empty.
The file  /mods-config/sql/main/mysql/queries.conf
Where can I find the mysql schema and queries.conf ??

Im running :
[root at AR-LXFEAPIDV01 main]$ radiusd -v
radiusd: FreeRADIUS Version 3.0.4, for host x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu,
built on Jan 17 2017 at 10:28:38

Thanks !!!
Leandro.