Fresh installed Windows 10 Pro machine refuses to connect.

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Sun Aug 6 14:46:17 CEST 2017

On Aug 6, 2017, at 2:20 PM, Selahattin Cilek <selahattin_cilek at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Yes, I will check that out. But I'd like to know what exactly the issue
> is. That information might help me help those users that can't configure
> anything themselves.

  If FreeRADIUS had a useful error / message, it would print it in the debug output.

  If I knew what the issue was, I would tell you.

  Don't assume I'm keeping the solution secret.  I didn't write Windows, and I don't know anything about it.  If Windows chooses to not work with FreeRADIUS, go ask Microsoft how their software works.