We have a new web site!

Sebastian Hagedorn Hagedorn at uni-koeln.de
Wed Aug 9 18:01:43 CEST 2017

> https://freeradius.org/
>
>   The design is modern, and replaces one designed in 2008 (IIRC).
>
>   Please let us know your opinions.  Does anything need changing?  Are
> things easy to find?

I like the new design, but am I the only one who expected the three blocks
with "Internet Service Providers", "Enterprise Networks" and "Educational
Institutions" to be clickable? I expected links to subpages with specific
information regarding these three topics.

Cheers
Sebastian
--
Sebastian Hagedorn - Weyertal 121, Zimmer 2.02
Regionales Rechenzentrum (RRZK)