We have a new web site!

Niels Tomey niels at ixs.ph
Wed Aug 9 19:48:20 CEST 2017

Agreed on this suggestion. I happen to work for an ISP, so we might look
into using something like freeradius to allow / disallow subscribers to
connect. We might also look into using freeradius to allow engineers to
access the equipment that we deploy these clients. Of course we could also
want to use freeradius in our office to allow people to connect to our
internal WiFi.

When I first saw the new website I thought that these buttons would
introduce me to various use cases like this or to other scenarios. It could
then further point to different parts of the documentation.

Regards,

Niels