Returning Vendor Specific Attribute in radius reply

Siddiqui Najam Najam.Siddiqui at gemalto.com
Wed Aug 23 13:45:44 CEST 2017

I am running 3.0.15

$ radiusd -v
radiusd: FreeRADIUS Version 3.0.15, for host x86_64-alpine-linux-musl, built on Jul 18 2017 at 09:03:14
FreeRADIUS Version 3.0.15
Copyright (C) 1999-2017 The FreeRADIUS server project and contributors
PARTICULAR PURPOSE
You may redistribute copies of FreeRADIUS under the terms of the
GNU General Public License
For more information about these matters, see the file named COPYRIGHT

-Najam