Returning Vendor Specific Attribute in radius reply

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Aug 23 16:47:22 CEST 2017

On Aug 23, 2017, at 7:45 AM, Siddiqui Najam <Najam.Siddiqui at gemalto.com> wrote:

> I am running 3.0.15

  Hmm... OK.  The issue then seems to be that rlm_python isn't using the same API as the other modules to create attributes.

  Can you do a test for me?  Go to src/modules/rlm_python/rlm_python.c, and find this code:

		if (tmpl_from_attr_str(&dst, s1, REQUEST_CURRENT, PAIR_LIST_REPLY, false, false) <= 0) {
			ERROR("%s - Failed to find attribute %s:%s", funcname, list_name, s1);
			continue;
		}

  change the "false, false" to "true, false".   Then re-build && re-install the server.

  If that works, I'll push a change.  Otherwise, it will take more work to track it down and fix it.