About service down when the number of sessions exceeded

Seiichirou Hiraoka seiichirou.hiraoka at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 07:51:01 CEST 2017

Thank you for your answer.

After updating to the freeradius-3.0.13-8 (the latest version of RHEL7)
in the test environment, we performed a reproduction test,
Freeradius does not kill, authentication fails when max_sessions is exceeded.

In other words, it seems to be an old version of a bug that ended abnormally.

Also, since it seems there are other bugs in the old version,
We will consider upgrading to the latest version.

Best regards,