Evaluate Ldap-Group and SSID for WiFi authorization

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Fri Aug 25 16:37:18 CEST 2017

On Aug 25, 2017, at 9:36 AM, Adam Cage <adamcage27 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Alan and Mattheu....I really appreciate your help.
>
> Following Alan's unlang clause, I've defined in default and inner-tunnel
> files:
>
> if (LDAP-Group == "GROUP1" &&  outer:Called-Station-Id =~ /:Free$/) {

  <sigh>

  I think you're not really paying attention.  You don't understand how the server works, which is fine.  The worse bit is you're not trying to understand how the server works.

  You're either not following instructions, or you're doing more than suggested without thinking about what's going on.

  Read "man unlang" to see what "outer" refers to.  Then, think of the difference between the "default" server, and the "inner-tunnel" server.  Which one is likely to allow "outer", and which one isn't likely to allow "outer"?